What should voters consider when casting their votes, according to David? What does Ben think about the professional implications, and what about The Fuckmaster's opinions on the remaining directors? How much does Griffin like having this difficult choice being out of their hands, delivered by the people?
The contract is still being negotiated, but David had an idea for incentivizing Meyers voters... will we all get to hear Romilly's Kitchen Korner in all seven episodes on the films of Nancy Meyers? Stay tuned for the exciting conclusion of Blank Check March Madness!
Milestones and Ephemera
- Upcoming juggernaut miniseries - 10-parter on The Day the Clown Cried
- Crass Joke Corner: in the studio is a Brest man, a leg guy, and a butt boy. Moving on.
- Emma Stefansky: "What is it that Michael Mann fans call themselves... Men?"
- Besson vs. Heckerling: Luc Who's Talking
- Twitter: great website, never done anything wrong
A huge week for new sponsors! Dan Candyman rings the doorbell and stops in momentarily but Producer Ben reads off all the copy:
- Shrimp Powder
- BOYZ Noise Canceling Headphones
- AT or T
- Cod Past (the book)