Rosewood is episode 326 focusing on the 1997 film of the same name as part of the Podz n the Cast miniseries on the films of John Singleton. Posted May 30, 2021.
Blankie favorite Jamelle Bouie returns to the pod to discuss “Rosewood” - an ambitious historical epic whose failure at the box office (against not one, but TWO Star Wars re-releases) may have necessitated a shift for Singleton towards more commercial fare. The careers of Ving Rhames, Jon Voight, and Michael Rooker are spotlighted, as well as the surprising filmography of Rosewood’s screenwriter Greg Poirier. 
Milestones and Ephemera
- Griffin's posters: French Toy Story and Jessica Alba in Good Luck Chuck
- Ben had a jazz phase?!
- Dredging in the Deep South by Jordan Levin in the LA times from June 1996.
- Without Jamelle, this would likely have been another Amistad episode.
- A Sam Raimi series is on the tarmac for some point in the future!
- Rosewood on Audioboom. Retrieved May 30, 2021.