Starman is episode 343 focusing on the 1984 film of the same name and part of the They Podcast miniseries on the films of John Carpenter. Posted September 26, 2021.
Voyager II may be approaching the “Termination Shock” (Ben’s new favorite phrase), but we’re on earth cherishing the otherworldly romance of John Carpenter’s STARMAN! Vanity Fair’s Katey Rich returns to discuss Jeff Bridges’ impressive performance, the illustrious career of Hollywood script doctor “Dinky” Dean Reisner, and the one sandwich that’s actually supposed to have paprika on it (whatever deviled egg thing Karen Allen orders at the diner in this movie). 
Milestones and Ephemera
- Some wiki talk on this ep (which helps me pinpoint when they recorded because I had to update the page for The Five-Timers Club 😭)
- This is Katey's third pandemic episode... which is such a bummer.
- The youngest ever guest, Charlie, started kindergarten!!
- They tease a potential Baz Luhrmann and Katey calls Australia.
Weekend of December 14, 1984
- Other films: Starman (#6)
- Starman on Audioboom. Retrieved September 26, 2021.