- This is an article about the Patreon episode on The Incredible Hulk, directed by Louis Leterrier. For the main feed episode, see Hulk.
Another installment of Blank Check's commentary series on the MCU! This time the boys discuss The Incredible Hulk. But who are the various snacks in this film? Does Hulk have a van? Could you equate this film to dog pubes on a plate? Together #thetwofriends and Producer Ben examine set dressing with salami, Planet Hollywood, quad fighting and more! 
Milestones and Ephemera
- Movie starts at approx 0:03:52.
- A very bits-heavy episode because the movie sucks ass.
- Forky’s favorite movie is Keeping the Faith.
- Pizza arrives around 1:17:00 and they do eat on mic.
- What makes a movie star: good hair height.
- Ben eats some weed chocolate so it should kick in around Iron Man 2.
- Hmm they should do The Mummy movies…
- Maybe they should do the Hannibal movies? Too bad they’ll never cover Manhunter, which is its own thing.
- Ben loves chains and bones and he still hated this movie.
- Box-Office Game: Weekend of June 13, 2008
- Same BOG as The Happening
- The Incredible Hulk on Patreon